Optional topics for the final paper
1. Controlling external intelligence, the differences between democratic and nondemocratic regimes. Theoretical concepts and practical implementation.
2. Humint versus cyber intelligence, technological and methodological aspects of intelligence gathering.
3. Intelligence analysis, the contribution of artificial intelligence.
4. The EU intelligence agency, aims, policies, and actual contribution in relation to the EU security challenges.
5. The role of human intelligence collection within the Darknet and Internet social networks.
6. The effectiveness of legal oversight over the American intelligence services.
7. The role of non-governmental organizations and individuals in covert intelligence gathering.
8. Parliament and the foreign intelligence services in a democracy, how can parliament supervise the budget expenses of the intelligence services?
9. Can cyber - Internet replaces human traditional espionage activities?
10. The role of Osint in national intelligence gathering